- How to File a Claim under the CICP for a COVID Vaccine-Related Medical Expense or Lost Income (and why it probably won’t work).. (Part Two)
- You Can’t Sue a COVID Vaccine Manufacturer for Side Effects. But for Serious Injuries or Death, There is a Claims Program (CICP). (Part One)
- Virginia Doubles Cap for General District Court Injury Cases to $50,000, effective July 1, 2021
- Some DO’s and DON’Ts Right After a Collision
- Cell Phone Use While Driving, Part One: New Virginia Law Effective January 1, 2021 makes it Illegal for Drivers to “Hold” a Cell Phone.