Property Rights litigation
- Eminent Domain / Inverse Condemnation
- Property disputes
Munro Law, PC: A Virginia Trial Lawyer Serving Individuals Throughout Western Virginia (Roanoke, Christiansburg, Lynchburg, Abingdon, Martinsville, Blacksburg, Harrisonburg, Lexington, Staunton)
When an injury or dispute has changed your life, you want to work with a strong lawyer who plans every move with a focus on the best results possible for your case. If you’ve been wondering about whether Munro Law, PC is the right advocate for you, you’ve come to the right place. Devon Munro has been helping people as a Virginia trial attorney for over 20 years in state and federal courts throughout the state. If you have been injured in jurisdictions near Roanoke, Christiansburg, Lynchburg, Abingdon, Martinsville, Blacksburg, Harrisonburg, Lexington, Staunton, you need an attorney with experience with those courtrooms, judges, and opposing lawyers.
Devon’s clients routinely give him the highest reviews, because he knows not just what matters most in court, but more importantly, what matters most to his clients, their families, and their futures. At Munro Law, PC, our greatest priority is listening to your particular experience, and assisting you in getting the best resolution to move on with your life.
If you’re looking for the most effective legal representation near Roanoke, Christiansburg, Lynchburg, Abingdon, Martinsville, Blacksburg, Harrisonburg, Lexington, or Staunton, you don’t need to search any further. We regularly litigate cases in these cities and surrounding counties, and assist clients with a range of cases and issues. If you are facing the consequences of a serious personal injury, or a professional dispute such as a business or contract issue, a non-compete agreement dispute, or other legal problem that involves a potential lawsuit, don’t hesitate to get in touch for a free consultation and answers to your questions.
Advantages of hiring Munro Law PC to help litigate your personal injury claim
- 20+ years experience preparing, negotiating, and conducting trials of car and tractor trailer injury cases, including numerous seven-figure ($1,000,000+) results.
- Contingent fee representation (you pay no attorney fees unless we recover money, with expenses typically put off until the conclusion of your case).
- Latest technology in case management and evidence presentation to ensure the most attentive and efficient processing of your claim, analysis of your medical records, and presentation of your damages.
- Communication with medical providers and billing entities to keep the pressure off of you for medical bills and liens until we resolve the case.
- Commitment to trying cases when it is the best strategy to maximize your results.
- Personal familiarity with you and your case, and real, straightforward communication that keeps you up to date.
Questions? We will answer them—before you hire us
And we will not charge you for a consultation.
We personally review every inquiry submitted. While contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship, this evaluation is the first step. Complete the form below, and we will get in touch with you by the number or email you provide, usually by the next business day. Thank you for your interest!
Call us at 877-652-6770.
Munro Law PC
PO Box 7205
Roanoke, VA 24019