Property Rights litigation
- Eminent Domain / Inverse Condemnation
- Property disputes
Munro Law PC: A Roanoke-based Trial Lawyer Serving Individuals and Businesses throughout Western Virginia
As a Roanoke-based trial lawyer practicing throughout Virginia’s state and federal courts, Devon Munro has helped people and businesses overcome obstacles and solve problems for over 20 years. His achievements speak for themselves, but his clients and peers regularly rate him as a top lawyer in Western Virginia. This is because Devon listens to his clients, returns their calls, explains complex issues in straightforward ways, and invests the work and thought to prepare the strongest case for the best outcome.
If you have a challenging personal injury or business litigation issue in Virginia, you need a lawyer willing to work very hard to prepare your case. But you also need someone with experience and proven results in your jurisdiction. Devon Munro litigates cases throughout Western Virginia, and will travel to see his clients at their homes if they prefer. The Circuit Courts in Roanoke, Christiansburg, Blacksburg, Lynchburg, Abingdon, Martinsville, Rocky Mount, Wytheville, Bedford, Covington, Harrisonburg, Lexington, or Staunton are all different, but Devon has the experience in each. He also practices in rural counties like Bath County, Giles County, Craig County, Smyth County, Alleghany County, Pulaski County, Franklin County, Carroll County, Patrick County, Floyd County, Stuart County, Pittsylvania County, Henry County, and Wythe County. He has also litigated cases in the federal courts in Roanoke, Abingdon, Danville, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Alexandria, and Richmond.
Because the best representation starts with trusting your lawyer, we offer a free consultation to listen to your goals and answer your questions. So, if you are facing the consequences of a serious personal injury or professional dispute such as a business or contract issue, or other potential lawsuit, call us or send us a note through our instant contact form. You will hear back within 24 hours and talk to Devon personally.
Advantages of hiring Munro Law PC to help litigate your personal injury claim
- 20+ years experience preparing, negotiating, and conducting trials of car and tractor trailer injury cases, including numerous seven-figure ($1,000,000+) results.
- Contingent fee representation (you pay no attorney fees unless we recover money, with expenses typically put off until the conclusion of your case).
- Latest technology in case management and evidence presentation to ensure the most attentive and efficient processing of your claim, analysis of your medical records, and presentation of your damages.
- Communication with medical providers and billing entities to keep the pressure off of you for medical bills and liens until we resolve the case.
- Commitment to trying cases when it is the best strategy to maximize your results.
- Personal familiarity with you and your case, and real, straightforward communication that keeps you up to date.
Questions? We will answer them—before you hire us
And we will not charge you for a consultation.
We personally review every inquiry submitted. While contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship, this evaluation is the first step. Complete the form below, and we will get in touch with you by the number or email you provide, usually by the next business day. Thank you for your interest!
Call us at 877-652-6770.
Munro Law PC
PO Box 7205
Roanoke, VA 24019