For over 20 years, Devon Munro has helped individuals and businesses solve complicated problems and win major verdicts in Virginia state and federal courts.
When it’s your life or your livelihood, you need a lawyer focused on your goals.
Many lawyers confuse achievements with how many hours they bill. Devon knows that results matter most. He has dedicated his career to helping people overcome significant injuries, vindicate rights, and defeat threats to their business or employment. Whether through negotiations or trials, he has helped hundreds of real people move forward. That is why he enjoys what he does.
He handles the most complex, sensitive, and catastrophic cases with skill and understanding. As his ratings reflect, Devon’s clients and colleagues trust him not just because he achieves, but because he returns calls, tells the truth, and follows through.
Devon knows that listening and understanding your priorities is the essential first step to designing a winning strategy. You will always have the information you need and understand the process. Devon is a true trial lawyer who makes the complex simple. He prepares the best evidence to achieve the best result in a negotiation, settlement, or trial.
• Virginia, 2002
• Virginia Supreme Court
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
• U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
• U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia
- J.D., magna cum laude – 2000
- Order of the Coif (Top 10% of class)
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Top 25 Law School Nationally
Florida State University
- B.A. cum laude – 1995
- Major: American Studies
- Top 20 Public University
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Roanoke County / Salem Bar Association
• Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
• Virginia State Bar
• Inn of Court, Ted Dalton Chapter
Results matter more than words. Devon has:
• Won many significant trial verdicts with both judges and juries, in state and federal courts.
• Designed, litigated, and settled two nationwide class actions relating to overtime pay and consumer fraud.
• Argued and won multiple appeals before the Virginia Supreme Court for his and other lawyers’ clients.
• Prosecuted hundreds of felonies while in charge of two counties as a former North Carolina prosecutor.
• Earned the highest-category “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell from his peers in the legal community. His clients regularly rate him at the top of the trial lawyers practicing in Western Virginia.
Questions? We will answer them—before you hire us
Mail: Munro Law PC
P.O. Box 7205, Roanoke, VA 24019
E-mail: Please use this form:
We will not charge you for a consultation.
Note: We personally review every inquiry submitted. While contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship, this evaluation is the first step. Complete the form, and we will get in touch with you by the number or email you provide, usually by the next business day. Thank you for your interest!